среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

MACALLY USB SLIM KEYBOARD DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Showing of reviews. I would recommend it to anyone in need of a Mac USB compatible keyboard and mouse for a great price. Shopbop Designer Fashion Brands. No Longer Available Update Location close. I highly recommend this ikey Slim if you need Mac compatibility without Apple prices!
Uploader: Fenrishakar
Date Added: 21 June 2007
File Size: 62.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 43197
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon. Share your thoughts with other customers.

I only had this board for less then a week, but I do use it for 8 plus hours a day. Set up a giveaway. Amazon Second Chance Pass it on, trade it in, give it a second life.

Amazon Restaurants Food delivery from local restaurants. I also like that it's wired. I do not understand why an Apple keyboard is more than twice as much as this one, but I'm happy to give my money to another company for providing a good-looking alternative that works.

While designed for use with Mac systems, this keyboard and mouse combination can also be used on Windows computers, although some keyboard shortcuts may not accessible in Windows environments. Amazon Inspire Digital Educational Resources. Other Sellers on Amazon.

Miss my silent mac one, but the buttons weren't working so great any more. But when I got it back, the Cap Lock Light would not work properly. This meets that need.

Technical Details

It is a great alternative to an Apple product. Easy to use Simply plug the cable into the USB port of your computer and you are ready to go! Maca,ly access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.

English Choose a language for shopping. That's why we back all of our product with a one-year warranty, 30 days hassle free return, and provide friendly, easy-to-reach customer support. Compatibility - Mac OS X v This Macally keyboard is a great replacement and has those qualities, it did take a few days to get used to the slightly different spacing of the layout, but after that it just feels natural to use and I've got all the mac keys in generally the same place that I love.

Mac&PC | Macally

Let's see how long THIS one lasts! See my earlier reviews. Customers also shopped for.

East Dane Designer Men's Fashion. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

Macally USB Slim Keyboard and Optical Game Mouse IKEY5COMBOB

Be the first to review this item. Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time. Amazon Drive Cloud storage from Amazon. Please try again later.

All I could have asked for. Item is in your Cart.

And this time I mean it! By doing this you reduce neck pains and headaches that are the result of a bad posture. The shiny plastic looks cheap, but the keyboard feels very solid.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий