понедельник, 2 марта 2020 г.

ACER 5742Z NETWORK DRIVER

Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer. Kiaran - Sep 12, at My conclusion rather, my guess out of these different results is that this has got something to do with the technology of the router that is being used. Family problems, just haven't had time to return. It's cheap, should I gamble it or wait until I know for sure? Posted 07 November -
Uploader: Kigashicage
Date Added: 28 August 2006
File Size: 47.44 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 42283
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





More recent technology seems to work with higher wireless mode values. Click here to Register a free account now! Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. This issue may occur due to corrupt network drivers or settings. I would upgrade to a newer laptop but this one is still going strong, I just need something that isn't external that can allow me to have access to dualband so I can connect to my 5GHz network.

Hope this information networ, helpful. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. Can I upgrade my wireless card to a dualband? I have been having problems recently with my Acer Aspire E I am just connecting my phone to my laptop and am using USB tethering to connect to the internet since all our other laptops and phones can connect to the wifi.

I only have broadband connection and the wireless connection is not showing. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Tamara - Apr 9, at I would suggest 5724z to run network adapter troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Can you please explain that? As you can Guess, nothing jived from there on.

Acer Aspire Z Windows 7 Drivers (64 bit-x64) - GetDriver

Please edit your question and add output of lspci -knn grep Net -A2 terminal command. Sign up using Email and Netwokr. I am contemplating on bringing my laptop to the store since it is still under warranty but I can't because I need my laptop for school.

Sign up using Facebook. Edited by KyroFox, 06 November - I have only heard of people saying it works on a Aspire. Posted 06 November - Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled.

You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service 5742a.

Click troubleshooting in the search results.

Sign in anonymously Don't add me to the active users list. Two of three of them stopped working once upgraded to Windows 10 bit.

Can I upgrade my wireless card to a dualband?

These three computers are all identical Acer Aspire V5 p Laptops! You may be facing the above issue due to incompatible or corrupted network adapters installed in the computer. Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.

I see it's not just Acer Computers, but looks to be every brand out there having the problem. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Please follow these steps: This site in other languages x.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий