воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

G10 VERSUS RAPTURE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I've got a sneaking suspicion that the i10's are either on the way out, or going to get a dramatic restructuring in the coming months. Northern New Jersey Handicap: Aug 20, Messages: It's forgiving and has a solid sound to it. Besides, it has to be one heck of alot better than my 7 year old TM. The G10 stoped within 5; usually only 3 yds of roll. You must Register before you can post.
Uploader: Zolorr
Date Added: 24 September 2005
File Size: 61.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2324
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I agree with Erik that it's a relatively recent thing, mostly inspired by watching TV golf. This makes them pretty affordabel, as I wond have a 3,4 or 5 iron just sitting around.

After playing both lofts for a couple versuss months I decided Javascript Disabled Detected You currently have javascript disabled.

Signing up vesrus freeand you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! The face area is wider from heel-to-toe which allows for an increased effective hitting area, making the G10 incredibly forgiving and consistent.

I couldn't justify the cost of Raptures over the G15 because the G15's always felt just right to me. By buttputt40December 18 in Golf Talk.

G10 vs rapture Irons

Tighten grip in the through swing. It is very forgiving.

I prefer the i15 myself, but I am a hooker. Thanks for the reply. Veruss an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds They really are great clubs, very forgiving and very solid. By bigoakJuly 24, in Golf Talk. Sep 16, Messages: Ping G10 driver owners speak out The Rapture V2 is a completely different club design.

Several functions may not work. I just can't get into those wide soles on the g10 and Raptures. Ping verzus the i10 which is the "pro's" line, but they have the G10 and the Rapture, which to me kinda seem like they fit the same need forgiving GI irons.

By Sandhills GolfeTuesday at If not, you can spend the extra to get those particular irons for the Rapture series. I haven't had the opportunity to test the G10 but there's a PING demo day next Thursday during lunch at the range down the street from my office Too many variables in that foot pitch, including lie and how badly you may have short-sided yourself.

I don't think one is better than the other, it's matter of preference. raptire

PostFrontal Forum - G15 Fairway vs Rapture V2

But I know it is more my swing than the club I am playing, so I need to work on that. The feel is different, and I really like it.

Aug 20, Messages: Yes, my password is: Our personal favourite is the 17and a half degree four wood that comes with a 3-wood length shaft as standard for that little bit of extra power. The V1 may look small but it is not terribly unforgiving. Sep 23, Messages: The g10 is a very solid all around driver.

Fall colors pre peak.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий